CBT Therapy Glasgow
The Benefits CBT Therapy
We are proud to provide CBT therapy in Glasgow. We are a clinic that provides all types of therapy in Glasgow. We pride ourselves on being intimate and innovative psychological and therapeutic practice, which combines the work of psychologists and psychotherapists in Glasgow into our unique offering.
All of our therapists in our Glasgow therapy centre have been specially chosen due to their experience, high standardised training, empathy and passion for their work. Our main aim is to provide you with the best scientifically evidenced therapy practices to help you towards psychological wellness.
Benefits of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy:
• Improved ability to manage symptoms of depression, anxiety and other mental health issues.
• Improved ability to manage stress and emotions.
• Improved skills to cope with difficult life events.
• Improved interpersonal relationships.
• Improved ability to set and reach goals.
Who Can Benefit from Cognitive Behaviour Therapy?
• People with depression and anxiety.
• People with anger management issues.
• People recovering from addictions.
• People with low self-esteem.
• People with physical health issues.
• People with obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Where Did Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Come From?
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) was originally developed in the 1960s by American psychiatrist Aaron Beck. Since then, it has become one of the most widely-used psychological treatments for mental health issues. It has been widely studied and has been found to be effective in treating a variety of mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. add a section of what to expect in a cognitive behaviour therapy session
What To Expect in a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Session
During a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy session, your therapist will work with you to identify and change unhelpful thinking and behaviour patterns. Sessions may include goal-setting, monitoring progress, cognitive restructuring, and relaxation techniques.
Your therapist will also provide you with tools and strategies to help you manage your symptoms.
CBT is a short-term, structured form of psychotherapy and sessions are typically between 45-60 minutes in length.
Expanding on the benefits of cognitive behaviour therapy Additional Benefits of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
CBT has been found to be an effective form of therapy for a wide range of mental health issues. In addition to the benefits already mentioned, CBT can also help individuals to:
• Develop healthy coping skills.
• Reduce feelings of distress.
• Increase self-confidence.
• Increase sense of control and mastery over their lives.
• Develop better problem-solving skills.
• Develop healthier social relationships.
• Develop healthier emotional regulation skills.
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT Glasgow)
is a powerful psychological therapy that can help individuals struggling with various mental health issues. It focuses on teaching individuals how to identify and change unhelpful thinking and behaviour patterns, and can help to improve interpersonal relationships, manage stress and emotions, and reach goals.
CBT has been found to be an effective form of therapy for a wide range of mental health issues, and can help to develop healthy coping skills, reduce feelings of distress, and increase self-confidence. If you are looking for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy services, contact Psyche Therapy today.